About two years ago iPhone 5 was the best smartphone which a user can buy but after the launch of the iPhone 6 it has get the tough competition. This is going to be tough decision for anyone to keep the iPhone 5 or replace it with iPhone 6. if you are also suffering from such confusion then here you will get help. Well, we are not going to make the decision for you but we provide all the necessary details that is going to help you to take a quicker and better decision. Here we are going to compare iPhone 6 vs iPhone 5 with the most important difference that could help you to choose any one.
iPhone 6 vs iPhone 5 : Display and size
Display and size are some very important difference to start comparing between iPhone 6 and iPhone 5. the display of the iPhone 5 is smaller than the iPhone 6. The iPhone 5 also not have the Retina HD display which Apple has provided in their new smartphone.
- iPhone 6 – 4.7-inch 1,334 x 750 – 326 pixels per inch
- iPhone 5 – 4-inch 1,136 x 640 – 326 pixels per inch
If we compare the size then we found that the iPhone 6 is larger than the iPhone 5. however the iPhone 5 is little lighter than the new model. Here’s how size compares
- iPhone 6 – 138.2 x 67.1 x 6.9mm – 129 grams
- iPhone 5 – 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm – 112 grams
iPhone 6 vs iPhone 5 : Features
The latest model of the Apple comes with lots of new features which you not found in the iPhone 5.
- Camera :- Both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 5 share the primary camera with 8 MP and 1.2MP front-facing camera. But the iPhone 6 comes with a better sensor and features optical image stabilization which reduce the shakiness for and gives better quality photos and video.
- Storage :- Talking about the storage then the iPhone 6 is also better in this department. Where iPhone comes in 16GB to 64GB storage model the iPhone 6 comes in 16GB to 128GB storage options.
- Performance :- The iPhone 5 is still sports some powerful specification but the iPhone A8 processor gives better performance than the A6 Processor of the iPhone 5. The iPhone 6 also features a powerful battery of 2,915 mAh battery whether in the iPhone 5 it was running on 1,440 mAh battery.
- Touch ID :- iPhone 6 has got the finger print fingerprint sensor which provides the convenience and security to the phone.
iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 5 : Software & Updates
One of the major update which iPhone 6 has got is the iOS. The iPhone 5 was running on iOS 7.1 which can be upgraded to iOS 8. But the latest iPhone 6 already comes with iOS 8 which . It means that Apple iPhone 6 can get better versions of the upcoming iOS.